Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Why?


Sometimes people ask me why..."why do you have a Gypsy Soiree to help support others, especially people you don't even know and will probably never even meet?"

My best answer is..."because I can!"

I believe in being generous, in any way possible, as often as possible (it's the best way to live!). I have the space, I have the ideas, I have the ability and desire, I have the creativity, and I have the "stuff" to create it, so why not?

I also want to create a magical night because, let's face it, how often in your lifetime do you get to go to a truly magical event, one that you'll remember for years, especially an event that "does some good" at the same time? It's that cool!

But I don't do it alone!! No way, that's not possible. The people who come and help create Gypsy Soiree donate their time and talents too (our photographer, massage therapist, reiki master, belly dancers, henna, hair & makeup, setup and takedown, etc.). 

They want to be part of the magic too (often, people just need to be asked to share their gifts), and I appreciate each and every one of them. 

There are so many reasons TO have Gypsy Soiree, I hope you'll join us!









1 comment:

  1. Gypsy is a 'special' occasion to drive 11 - 12 hours to attend and spend time with this very generous family. Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete