Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Getting there - Wrap-up 2014


Today I started sorting through the bags and organizing things just a bit.  I have not touched the clothing yet, so this is just the "other" stuff that was donated (and I may still find some other stuff in the clothing bags).

I'm amazed, truly amazed.  You guys are AWESOME!  I cannot imagine being a person who needs this stuff so much, and to just "magically" have it appear for me.  Your generosity overwhelms me.


Besides all the stuff on the list, there are also TWO "Birthday Party In a Bag" gift bags, complete with a cake mix, frosting, candles, paper plates, snacks, a puzzle AND a birthday gift...one for a boy and one for a girl.


Click here to see a list of what I've logged so far.

Gypsy Donations!

No comments:

Post a Comment