Sunday, June 29, 2014

Just in case you weren't part of Gypsy Soiree last year, and you're wondering how much fun it was, here are a few comments I received after the party:


"What a spectacular event!!!!!!! I am in awe of your wonderful talents for decorating and your unbelievable hospitality. That was the most unusual , beautiful event I have ever attended. I was showing the photos to my mother and she said you should charge people to come. The belly dancing was incredible. the fire dancer was crazy cool. Thank you so much for including me." Laurie S.

"THAT was beyond compare!"  Connie C.

"Better than any Hollywood party!"  

If you're thinking about coming, but don't really know anyone who is attending, bring a friend along (although you'll make new friends too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment